- Botanical Nativity Art Exhibit @ MMOFA - 706-485-4530 - www.mmofa.org
- Hospital Auxiliary Love Light Tree Reception @ Heritage Hall - 5:30pm - 706-342-4644
- Atlanta Symphony Orchestra Holiday Concert @ MMCC - 8pm – 706-342-4743
- Holiday Collection Christmas Bazaar at The Steffen Thomas Museum. For more information, visit www.steffenthomas.org
- 30th Annual Town & Country Holiday Tour of Homes. Step into a winter wonderland as you celebrate the season with a holiday favorite, The Town & Country Holiday Tour of Homes. With daytime and candlelight itineraries, this event is not to be missed. For more information and ticket information, visit www.madisonga.org
- Milledgeville Christmas Parade. A little holiday magic will spill over into Milledgeville when The Exchange Club's 32nd annual Christmas parade marches through downtown on Sunday, Dec. 8th, at 3 p.m.
- Free Community Holiday Concert @ MMCC - 7pm – 706-342-4743 - www.mmcc-arts.org
- Friday Night Family Time at Crooked Pines Farm. Each Friday from 5 - 8 p.m. visit the Farm and enjoy a delicious cup of hot cocoa while roasting s'mores around the campfire. Evening includes an elf workshop, 'sleigh'-hayrides and fresh Fraser firs. For more information, 706-347-0274 or www.crookedpinesfarm.com.
- The Nutcracker. Georgia College department of theatre and dance will be presenting The Nutcracker on Dec.13-14, at 7 p.m. in the Russell Auditorium. The entrance to the play is located on Clarke Street. General admission is 12 dollars and 8 dollars children 12 and under. Box office opens at 6 p.m. and the house opens at 7:30 p.m. Get your tickets today at gcsutickets.com!
- Christmas Rush Classic Road Race. A downtown race offering varied distances of 5K, 8K, and 1 Mile Fun Run. For more information, contact Rusty Ewing at 706.342.4900 ext. 21
- Stepback. An authentic early 1900's town, Stepback, will host a free Christmas open house from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 14. Visitors may tour at their own speed through a community of 20 buildings including a general store, cabins, grist mill, church, school and black smith shop all authentically furnished. Stepback was built to show how people lived more than 100 years ago. There is no entry fee. Stepback is located about four miles south of Eatonton, off Highway 441 south at 176 A Dennis Station Road then follow signs.
- Lockerly's Annual Holiday Reception. The 2013 Reception will be held on December 14 from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. Admission is $25 per person. Please call the Arboretum office at (478) 452-2112 for more information.
- Holiday Parade followed by Caroling By Candlelight. Bundle up, ‘baby, it’s cold outside’ - Join friends and neighbors for our annual Holiday Parade and Caroling By Candlelight celebration in Town Park from 5:30 – 7:30. An evening full of music and holiday spirit brought to you by Madison Main Street. Local church choirs, school choral groups and bands, and community based musicians will perform holiday carols certain to warm our hearts. Performers will also lead the crowd in familiar carols to extend the holiday cheer. www.madisonga.com
- Santa and Sweets Event. Crooked Pines Farm's Santa and Sweets Event will be from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. within The Barn and will include opportunities to decorate cookies and have one-on-one time with Santa. Pictures with Santa will be taken and a flash drive will be made for parents to take home. This event is $20 for the first child, $15 for each additional child and is by reservation only. Call 706-347-0274 to schedule a time slot today!
- Christmas on the Avenue. 4 & 6 p.m. Come enjoy this annual holiday performance by the church choirs of Eatonton's North Madison Avenue. It's free but you must have a ticket. Please call or visit The Plaza Arts Center to reserve your seat, 706-923-1655 or www.theplazaartscenter.com.
- Lockerly Arboretum Holiday Tours. Lockerly Holiday will be decorated for the holidays by Milledgeville's four garden clubs. Holiday tours will be available by reservation only. Admission is $5 per person. Please call (478) 452-2112 to make reservations.
- Friday Night Family Time at Crooked Pines Farm. Crooked Pines Farm was founded on the concept of bringing quality events to the community that allow families to create lasting memories. Each Friday from 5 - 8 p.m. visit the Farm and enjoy a delicious cup of hot cocoa while roasting s'mores around the campfire. Evening includes an elf workshop, 'sleigh'-hayrides and fresh fraser firs. For more information, 706-347-0274 or www.crookedpinesfarm.com.
- The Waterside at Cuscowilla. Ring in the New Year at The Waterside at Cuscowilla on Lake Oconee for its New Year's Eve celebration! Dinner reservations begin at 6:30 p.m., Michael Blair starts the party at 9 p.m., the year 2014 begins at 12 a.m. and a complimentary breakfast is served at 1 a.m. New Year special offers include The Midnight Kiss: dinner for two and overnight accommodations, The Resolution: dinner and cover charge and a four course prix fixe dinner, and The Ball Dropper: cover charge without dinner. Members only RSVP October 11-November 5, open to public starting November 5. For more information call Michelle Rice at 706-485-3168.